Compiled by The Bedford Citizen
The Cottages at Depot Crossing are located at 162 South Road, Bedford, MA 01730. They feature new construction and spacious floorplans. A single restricted three-bedroom townhouse will be available through a housing lottery at $197,400 for qualified applicants.
- Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 7 p.m. in the 2nd Floor Conference Room, Town Hall, 10 Mudge Way, Bedford
- Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 7 p.m. in the 2nd Floor Conference Room, Town Hall, 10 Mudge Way, Bedford
- Income Limit (80% of area median income)
- 1 person – $54,750, 2 person – $62,550, 3 person – $70,350
- 4 person – $78,150, 5 person – $84,450, 6 person – $90,700
- Asset Limit $75,000
- Deed Restrictions Apply: Cottages at Depot Crossing does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, and handicap (disability). Disabled persons are entitled to request a reasonable accommodation of rules, policies, practices, or services, or to request a reasonable modification of the housing, when such accommodations or modifications are necessary to afford the disabled person equal opportunity to use and enjoy the housing.
Lara Plaskon, Sudbury Housing Trust
- 278 Old Sudbury Road, Sudbury MA 01776
- 978-639-3387, Housing@sudbury.ma.us