Submitted by Leslie Sakey
This year’s Teacher Appreciation Week May 5-9, was another tremendous success. The teachers were truly grateful for the food, gifts and on-site help from parents.BEST (Bedford Educating Student’s Together) would like to thank the following local vendors and families who generously donated items and fabulous raffle prizes to help make this year’s event a big hit.
Donors are from Bedford unless otherwise noted. They included:
- Whole Foods Market for a leadership donation and food for the Cinco de Mayo Lunch.
- Bedford Acupuncture Center, Yoko Kajiwara Chun
- Bedford Car Wash
- Bedford Farms
- Bonnie McCulloch
- Brickhouse Personal Training Studio, courtesy of Alicia Brickman
- The Doherty Family
- Flatbread Company
- Friends of Matty Foundation- courtesy of Tina Langone
- Ginger Japanese Restaurant
- Jewels by Park Lane-Maureen Reyling
- Café Luigi
- O’Connor True Value Hardware of Billerica
- Organix Spa & Salon
- Philip Ciampa Salon of Lexington
- Salon Sama of Watertown, courtesy of Kathy Attardo
- Summit Health and Fitness
- The Real School of Music of Burlington, courtesy of Dwight Hill
In addition to these contributors, New England Nurseries gave us a substantial discount towards the purchase of teacher gifts for both schools.