Compiled by The Bedford Citizen
On the Horizon is a Bedford events calendar that is available 24/7 at The Bedford Citizen’s homepage, www.thebedfordcitizen.org.
Each Thursday The Citizen will post an article listing the events that are coming up in the next ten days.
Christmas services in Bedford churches
This Week on Bedford TV
- Program Highlights December 18 to 24
Youth and Family Services Newsletter
Technology Newsletter / Bedford School Department
Events Day by Day – DECEMBER
Friday, December 19
- 3rd Friday Crafts for Kids at Bedford Center for the Arts Making snowflakes and stars!
Saturday, December 20
- Gift Drop-off Day At JGMS, from 9 to 5, Bedford Santa
Monday, December 22
- Flu Clinic sponsored by the Bedford Board of Health From 3 to 4 pm in the Flint Room at Town Center; please pre-register
Monday, December 29
- December Vacation – LEGO Challenge Loads of LEGOs at the library
Events Day by Day – JANUARY
Friday, January 2
- Ray of Hope Nominations due
Saturday, January 3
- Monthly Trail Walk Led by the Bedford Trails Committee
Tuesday, January 6
- Town Caucus Thinking about running for office in Bedford?
How to submit your organization’s event
Bedford organizations are invited to share their events for posting in On the Horizon, and in this new, weekly article that will highlight the coming week’s events every Thursday.
- To be included in Thursday’s On the Horizon article, events must be received by 5 pm the previous Tuesday at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please begin your email subject line with the word EVENT: followed by the date and name of the event you wish to publicize.
- Format: While we are able to import your event flyer as a PDF, your text-based announcements must be sent as a document, not as a PDF
- Pictures: Our readers love to see photographs, but please send only high-resolution images and be certain that you have parental permission to show any children in your pictures
- Event listings are limited to those taking place in Bedford, or directly sponsored by Bedford organizations.