Compiled by The Bedford Citizen
The Bedford Citizen is proud to bring you the second in its informational articles about the candidates running for office in Bedford’s 2015 election. This update presents candidate page links that include the questions posed by The Bedford Citizen’s editorial board, and the candidates’ answers. On Monday, March 9, The Citizen will present the candidates’ final campaign statements.
Click on a candidate’s name to read about their qualifications and their answers to The Citizen’s questions.
- Candidate Q&A – Margot Fleischman Incumbent & Caucus Nominee
Bedford School Committee
- Candidate Q&A – Daniel Hartley Brosgol Certified nomination papers
- Candidate Q&A – Jennifer L. Kelley Certified nomination papers
- Candidate Q&A – Jeffrey M. Cohen Incumbent & Caucus Nominee
- Ronald M. Cordes Incumbent & Caucus Nominee
Board of Health
- Anita Raj Incumbent & Caucus Nominee
- Candidate Q&A – Sarah Thompson Incumbent & Caucus Nominee
- Robert Batt Incumbent & Caucus Nominee
- Candidate Q&A – Michael Anthony Pulizzi Incumbent & Caucus Nominee
Bedford Housing Authority
- Candidate Q&A – Robert Schmalz Caucus Nominee
Shawsheen Regional School Committee
- Candidate Q&A – Glenn McIntyre Incumbent & Caucus Nominee
- Donald Drouin Caucus Nominee
Please read the candidates’ information carefully and get to the polls to vote on Saturday, March 14.
If you cannot get to the polls on Election Day, absentee ballots are available from the Town Clerk’s office at 10 Mudge Way. The office is open from 8 am to 4 pm, Monday – Friday. If you wish to receive a ballot by mail, please call our office at 781-275-0083. You may vote via absentee ballot until noon on March 13, 2015.