Compiled by The Bedford Citizen
Over the past several months The Bedford Citizen has offered articles in preparation for Annual Town Meeting. We’re please to present links to them for your convenience.
- January 13: Money, Money, Money: Highlights of Bedford’s Budget Process
- February 13: New Responsibility for the Cable Television Committee?
- February 17: Community Preservation Committee Presents Budget and Six-Year Plan
- February 24: Selectmen Support Capital Expenditures Budget of Over $4.29 Million
- February 26: Selectmen Vote to Disapprove Cable Committee Bylaw Change
- February 28: The Warrant for Annual Town Meeting
- February 28: Additional Liquor Licenses for Bedford: Eight is Enough or Too Many – Share Your Thoughts with the Selectmen
- March 4: Finance Committee Looks to Recreation Revolving Fund for Selectmen’s Budgets
- March 6: More Liquor Licenses and More Restaurants for Bedford?
- March 19: BedfordPublicSchoolsFY16BudgetNewsletter
- March 19: School Committee FY16 Budget Approved at $36.6 Million
See you at Bedford High School on Monday evening, in time to watch the Bedford Minutemen process into the auditorium to present the colors at 7:30 pm!