Compiled by The Bedford Citizen
Don’t miss the 11th annual PMC Bedford Cocktail Party & Auction on Saturday, March 28, at the Tuscan Kitchen in Burlington. The Sponsors of Hope Reception will take place from 6:30 to 7:30 pm, and the General Reception begins at 7:30, and ends at 11:30 pm.
The PMC Bedford Kids Ride Committee – Susan DiGangi, Lisa Harrell, Nancy Protasowicki, Kelly Randazzo, Susan Sepe, Jenny Stewart, Beth Venuti, and Angela Winter – thanks you for your continued support and says, “We can’t wait to see you Saturday, March 28th!”
Visit the Bedford PMC Kids website to purchase tickets, or to become a Championship Sponsor – https://www.kids.pmc.org/bedford.aspx
The General Reception
The General Reception (7:30-11:30) promises to be a fabulous night with passed appetizers, dessert, cash bar, outstanding silent and live auctions and our popular Kick Cancer’s Butt Program! Tickets are $50 each, and can be purchased using the link below.
General Reception tickets are available through Friday, March 27th. The confirmation email you receive from the PMC when you purchase your tickets affirms your reservation.
Champions of Hope Sponsors’ Reception
Consider guaranteeing your spot at often sold-out Champions of Hope Reception by purchasing a sponsorship. Visit kids.pmc.org/bedford.aspx (link) to review sponsorship opportunities.
Current sponsors include
- CHAMPION: Tom & Lourdes Engel
- BELIEVE: Boston Baby Beginnings/Raeanne & Chad Brazee, Goddard School Bedford, and The Higgins Group
- COURAGE: Bedford Farms, Bernstein Development, Peter Marion, the Natalizio-Bou Family, Suzanne & Company
- INSPIRE: Bedford Children’s Center, Brown & Brown Attorneys, Complete Dental Care, Jeff & Sheila Dearing, Jim & Maureen Eliason, Peter & Kristin Ferrari, Damon & Lisa Harrell, Middlesex Savings Bank, Bill & Christine Speciale
- IN-KIND: Pure7 Chocolate and Tuscan Kitchen, Burlington MA
Enjoy an intimate hour of Tuscan specialties prepared by the head chef, sumptuous seafood, open bar and tickets to the General Reception. Sponsorships are open to individuals, groups and companies! Sponsorship levels begin at $350. Space is limited, and this event has sold out in past years.
Sponsors will be recognized not only at the Cocktail Party & Auction but also honored through the time leading up to the PMC Bedford Kids Ride on June 13.