Compiled by The Bedford Citizen
The Warrant for Annual Town Meeting and the 2015 Town Report are available online.
- Click here to read the Warrant for Annual Town Meeting
- Click here to read Bedford’s Town Report for 2015
After Wednesday, March 23, print copies of the Town Report will be available at the following locations:
- At each of the Bedford Schools: the Bedford High School, John Glenn Middle School, Lane School, and Davis School.
- In several Town Center offices: the Recreation Department, Youth and Family Services, the Board of Health, the Kids Club and the Chamber of Commerce office.
- In public buildings: the Police and Fire Stations, the Library and the Department of Public Works.
- At several banks: TD Bank North, 60 Great Road; Santander Bank, 94 Great Road; Brookline Bank, 168 Great Road; Bank of America, 152 Great Road; and at the Hanscom Federal Credit Union, 320 Great Road
- At hotels: the Bedford Plaza Hotel, 340 Great Road, and the Doubletree, 44 Middlesex Turnpike.
- At the Coldwell Banker Real Estate office, 49 Great Road,
- At Carleton-Willard Village, 100 Old Billerica Road