Submitted by The Welcoming Committee at First Parish on Bedford Common
Interested individuals are invited to attend an exploratory meeting to discover the needs of parents, grandparents, friends, and relatives of LBGTQ individuals, and offer support and information to our diverse Bedford community.
- Are you gay or is someone you know a LBGTQ person?
- Are you the parent or grandparent of a gay or transgender child?
- Do you have a friend or relative that just came out?
- Are you wondering how to support your loved one?
- Do you have questions on what this means?
- Do you need guidance in sharing this news with others?
- Are you afraid of what others will think?
- Is your family divided on their feelings?
- Do you and others need support?
- Do you know you are not alone?
Join us from 7:30 to 9 pm on Wednesday, May 4 in Room 202 at First Parish on Bedford Common. Bedford’s historic meeting house is fully accessible using the Elm Street entrance.