Submitted by Middlesex Community College
Emphasizing the “GO” aspect of Pokemon Go, we will take daily excursions from the college to catch ’em all. Beyond searching for the elusive characters, throughout the week we will also have classroom public safety discussions about best practices to safely make the most of our adventures.
Learn about lures, Pokespots, eggs, gyms and more! Come participate in a safe, team-oriented environment while exploring the latest craze! Make sure to bring your phone with the app downloaded, and a portable charger, if possible.
The sessions are geared to kids from 10 to 15, and run from 9am until 2pm; tuition is $199 per student. The course is offered twice: once on the Lowell campus, and the next week in Bedford.
- Lowell Campus: Monday, July 25 through Thursday, July 28
- Bedford Campus: Monday, August 1 through Thursday, August 4
Some other MCC College for Kids courses still have available space. To check out what’s available, click
- Week Two Classes beginning on Monday, July 18
- Week Three Classes beginning on Monday, July 25
- Week Four Classes beginning on Monday, August 1
- Week Five Classes beginning on Monday, August 8
- Week Six Classes beginning on Monday, August 15