Compiled by The Bedford Citizen
The Bedford Housing Authority (BHA) is accepting applications for the Massachusetts Rental Voucher Program (MRVP) and Chapter 200 (family public housing) waiting lists until Friday, July 29.
The BHA will accept waiting list applications for two- and three-bedroom units in both the MRVP and the Chapter 200 programs.
There are income eligibility limits for both programs, based on the number of household members:
Massachusetts Rental Voucher Program (MRVP)
- Two (2) persons / $34,350
- Three (3) persons / $39,250
- Four (4) persons / $44,150
- Five (5) persons/ $53,000
- Six (6) persons / $56,900
Chapter 200 Family Public Housing
- Two (2) persons / $48,800
- Three (3) persons / $55,800
- Four (4) persons / $62,750
- Five (5) persons/ $69,700
- Six (6) persons / $75,300
Applications will be available through Friday, July 29
- In Person: From 10 am to 1 pm at the Bedford Housing Authority office at 1 Ashby Place in Bedford
- On the Web at mass.gov/dhcd
- By Mail: Telephone your request by calling (781) 275-2428
Please note: Applications will not be sent or accepted by fax or e-mail, and the BHA will not accept applications that are postmarked after Friday, July 29, 2016.
The BHA does not administer any Federal or Section 8 programs.
This is an Equal Housing Opportunity.