Submitted by the Bedford Planning Board
The Bedford Planning Board will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 8:30 PM in the Selectmen’s Meeting Room, Bedford Town Hall, to review several amendments to the Zoning Bylaw, prior to the fall Special Town Meeting.
The proposed changes are generally of a minor or corrective nature and comprise:
- Zoning Map: add former MassDOT Salt Shed site at Crosby Drive/Route 3, which is no longer within Route 3 layout, to adjacent Industrial C District;
- Section 9.2.6: Change maximum height in Planned Residential Districts (PRDs) from 37 feet to 35 feet, for consistency
- Section 9.2.3, Maximum allowable density in PRDs: Delete final sentence, as obsolete;
- Industrial and Industrial Mixed Use provisions: various changes to improve clarity and consistency based on previously approved amendments;
- Site Plans: In Section 22.214.171.124, Application for Site Plan Approval, Require stamp of registered design professional, and in Section 7.5.3, require affidavit from that person that conditions have been met prior to Occupancy Permit.
Details are available for viewing in the Planning Office at Town Hall, 10 Mudge Way, during regular business hours. Tel.781-275-1548. Information may also be posted on the website: www.bedfordma.gov/planning