The Citizen proudly introduced BeTC, Bedford’s new Town-wide Calendar – funded in part by a grant from the Bedford Cultural Council – on Bedford Day.
Are you BeTC’s new Bestie? The Citizen is hiring a Community Editor who will focus on
- Reaching out to make Bedford aware of BeTC
- Reviewing submissions, and training others on how to post their events
- Responding to questions and feedback
- Working with our board of directors to develop policies to optimize BeTC’s value
- Working with our editors to develop stories and manage The Citizen’s website
We’re looking for someone with great communication skills who is computer savvy. (We’ll train you on software that you may not know.) You can work from home for the most part, and we estimate the weekly commitment at about 10 hours. Candidates who live in Bedford are preferred, but residence is not required. The Citizen is able to pay a stipend for this position.
Send a letter of interest outlining your experience and/or a resume to Ginni Spencer (President, Board of Directors, The Bedford Citizen) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bedford Citizen encourages informed participation in the many aspects of Bedford’s civic and cultural life. Founded in 2012, we have grown to be an important part of town life.