Photographs by Jeff and Sienna Hoyland
If you slept in on Sunday you might have missed it. Five inches of fluffy snow fell on Bedford, and with the temperature predicted to keep rising to near 70 by Wednesday, this storm is here today, gone tomorrow.
Editor’s Note: File this one under “Spring Snow” after looking back to February storms in other years. A year ago, on February 17, 2017 and 16 inch snowfall predicted for February 11, 2017 Digging deeper into The Citizen’s archives:
- A dozen storms by February 2014
- Storm update: 16 inches and falling on February 9, 2015
- MEMA marshalls multi-state snow removal force to clear Bedford roads in February 2015
- Blizzard conditions on February 18, 2015
- February 5, 2016 and February 8, 2016