By Meredith McCulloch
Town boards and committees are in full gear this time of year they look toward Annual Town Meeting which begins March 26, 2018. Below is a list of town meetings this week and agenda highlights when posted.
Monday, February 5, 2018
- 7:00 pm Board of Health food permit for Edible Arrangements at 186 Great Road and discussion with new Community Health Nurse Mark Waksmonski.
- 7:00 pm Selectmen’s Meeting The Selectmen will review Capital Expenditures Committee recommendations for FY19 and other major articles to be voted at Town Meeting.
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
- 7:30 pm Planning Board Meeting will continue the public hearing on Great Road Zoning Project
- 7:30 pm Historic Preservation Commission will discuss demolition delay for 130 Burlington Road.
- 8:00 pm Municipal Affordable Housing Trust. The agenda includes consideration of Small Grants program followed by an executive session concerning a 55 Loomis Street acquisition.
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
- 7:00 pm Board of Assessors The Assessors will approve outstanding abatements and hear an update on the reevaluation.
- 7:30 pm Capital Expenditure Committee
Thursday, February 8, 2018