Compiled by The Bedford Citizen
Bedford’s 14th annual PMC Kids Ride will take place on Saturday, June 16, beginning at the JGMS parking lot at 9 am, with early registration in the JGMS cafeteria from 5 until 8:30 pm on Thursday, June 14.
There’s a ride for every kid, and every bicycle — from Big Wheels to 10-Speeds, on the tennis court obstacle course or along the bike-path riding to Old North Bridge.
Children of all ages, from 10 months to 16 years, old have participated in past rides
- Bicycle trailers, tricycles, balance bikes, road and mountain bikes gather for our various routes-ranging from an obstacle course to a 12-mile ride.
Parents/adults are welcome to ride with their children but it is not required!
- Each route has adult chaperones/riders to keep your children safe and ensure a fun time regardless of the route selected.
30 pizzas are consumed at early registration on Thursday, before the actual ride.
- Riders begin fueling up early as they prepare for Saturday. Thank you Papa Ginos! Come check-in early for your T-shirt and water bottle to avoid any lines on ride day. There will also be an opportunity to get the first look at all the raffle and auction items available to win!
What keeps PMC Bedford Kids Riders fueled on Ride Day?
- 250 bags of goldfish, hundreds of Kind bars, dozens of apples, bananas, waffles (from Short Stop cafe), bagels (from Brueggers) and ice creams (from Bedford Farms) available for free
100% of proceeds go to the Dana-Farber Jimmy Fund
- All food, t-shirts, and activities are donated by sponsors.
I want to ride! Click this link to register
I want to volunteer! Click this link to volunteer