On the chance that you still need to prepare to be in the know, here are four articles about the issues to be decided at Special Town Meeting, Tuesday, November 13 at 7:30 pm in the Bedford High School Auditorium
- Click this link to read a wrap-up of the reports The Citizen has posted about some of the issues that will be considered
- Click this link to read/download/print the Finance Committee’s report on their recommendations
- Click this link to view/print/download the presentations that will be made during the meeting
- Click this link to read/download/print the full Special Town Meeting Warrant
And, if you’re new to Bedford, here’s are links to articles about Town Meeting procedure and protocol written in 2017 by Town Moderator Cathy Cordes
- Everything You Ever Needed to Know about Bedford Town Meeting (but Were Afraid to Ask!)
- What Town Meeting IS and What it IS NOT
- What is the Warrant? Why is the Motion Made at Town Meeting Sometimes Different?
- Who Can Attend Town Meeting? Who Can Vote? Who Can Speak?
- What to Think About Before You Speak at Town Meeting
- Where Can I Read the Rules and Laws that Govern Town Meeting?
- Why Do Voters Need to Attend Town Meeting?
We’re looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night! Please come up to anyone wearing a Bedford Citizen press badge and say hello!
Editor’s Note: The Town of Bedford’s website is under maintenance as this story is posted – Keep checking back