By Meredith McCulloch
Tuesday will be busy, with multiple meetings scheduled:
- The Cultural Council meeting to vote on the allocation of funds for grant applications at 5:30 pm.
- The Bedford Housing Authority will meet at the Ashby Place community room at 6 pm.
- The Library Trustees will meet at 7 pm in the library meeting room; their agenda includes a review of the FY2020 budget and the study room project.
- The Planning Board will begin with a 7:30 public hearing on a Special Permit to allow a Rainbow Adult Day Care in an existing mixed-use building at 205 Burlington Road. Other agenda items include a review of a proposed Chapter 40B comprehensive permit and a Board of Health bus shelter pilot project.
- The Land Acquisition Committee will meet at 7:30 pm to review the potential land acquisition list and later to hold an Executive Session on current land acquisition offers.
The Conservation Commission meeting on Wednesday, December 12 will review USAF action to monitor well status at the Hartwell Town Forrest.
The Transportation Advisory Committee will meet on Wednesday at 7:30 pm and the Finance Committee will meet on Thursday, December 13 at 7:15 pm. No agenda is posted for either meeting at press time.