Compiled by The Bedford Citizen
The current co-chairs are stepping down due to work and life commitments but several committee members have agreed to stay on and mentor new members. The ride typically takes place in the second week of June and is a wonderful community event that supports an important cause.
Now in its 15th year, the Bedford PMC Kids Ride has raised over $1.1 million. PMC Kids Rides offer a way for children to become part of the PMC mission, involving young people in volunteerism and fundraising in a safe and athletic way.
For more information, visit http://kids.pmc.org.
In particular, we are looking for volunteers for the following roles:
- Chair/Co-chair: 1-2 people
- Logistics: 1 person (current member staying on)
- Volunteers: 1-2 people (one current member staying on)
- Activities/raffle: 1-2 people
- Sponsorships: 2 people (one current member staying on)
- Publicity – 1 person
- Registration: 1 person
We can share detail on the specific roles and will host an introductory information session for those interested!
We need your help to continue this beloved community tradition. Without the necessary lead volunteers, the 2019 Ride may not take place.
Thank you for your continued support and consideration.
Click these links to read about the PMC Kids Ride in the past two years
- 2018 – The PMC Kids Ride in Pictures and 2018’s Youngest Riders
- 2017 – Emma Pulizzi’s 2018 PMC Kids Ride Photo Essay