Submitted by the Town of Bedford
Join friends for Bedford’s first ever Summer Solstice Festival this Saturday, June 22, from noon to 5 pm on the Bedford Town Common.
This family-friendly event will feature a German-style Biergarten by Notch Brewery with picnic table seating, music and lawn games. You can find a seat at one of the picnic tables provided by Notch or feel free to bring a picnic blanket and find your own spot on the Common.
Food will be available for purchase from food trucks including:
- Moyzilla ~ Asian-style comfort food dumplings ~ https://www.moyzillaboston.com/
- Chez Rafiki ~ Mediterranean and Falafel ~ https://www.facebook.com/chezrafikisfoodtruck/
- Stuffed Sopapillas ~ Southwestern Handmade Sopapilla Pockets ~ https://www.stuffedbypapi.com/
- The Cod Squad ~ Fresh New England Seafood ~ https://www.captainmardens.com/food-truck
- Uncle E’s BBQ Express ~ BBQ ~ https://www.facebook.com/UncleEbbqexpress
- Whoo(pie) Wagon ~ Unique Whoopie Pies ~ https://www.topsfieldbakeshop.com/the-whoopie-wagon
Remember to park at the Municipal Parking Lots near Town Hall at 10 Mudge Way and walk over. Walking and biking to the festival are also encouraged.