Lots of meetings, scheduled in lots of venues this week: the Large Group Instruction Room at the high school to rooms at Town Center, Town Hall, and the Library!
MONDAY October 7, 2019
Selectmen ~ 7 to 10 pm ~ Selectmen’s Meeting Room, Town Hall
- Report on several Public Works projects including Fawn Lake Dredging and the application for a Complete Streets grant.
- The Energy and Sustainability Committee will present a plan for town-wide solar energy
- Final hearing on Charter change recommendations and STM warrant
Board of Health ~ 7 to 9 pm ~ Fitch Room, Town Center
- Tick migration studies – Dr. Sam Telford, from the Tufts School of Veterinary Medicine, will give a talk about mitigation strategies against tick born diseases. Residents are cordially invited to attend.
- Discussion of Foundational Public Health Services
Bedford Citizen Corps (BCC) ~ 7 to 9 pm ~ Flint Room at Town Center
- This is the Town Emergency preparedness committee, which is under the Board of Health and not related to the Bedford Citizen online news site.
Energy and Sustainability Committee 7:30 to 9:30 pm ~ BHS Large Group Instruction Room, with a presentation to the Selectmen
TUESDAY, October 8, 2019
Library Trustees ~ 7:00pm to 9:00pm ~ Library Reference Room
- Charter and Bylaw Review Committee
- Accessibility issues
Planning Board ~7:30 pm ~ Selectmen’s Meeting Room, Town Hall
- Preparation for Special Town Meeting – six bylaw articles
Trails Committee ~7:30 pm to 9:30 pm ~ DPW building, conference room
- Update from Land Acquisition Committee, trail connections priorities, and upcoming trail walks.
WEDNESDAY, October 9, 2019
Conservation Commission ~ 7 to 10 pm ~ Selectmen’s Meeting Room, Town Hall
- The Commission will continue two public hearings; one for Mass Port Authority at 200 Hanscom Drive and a second for Robert Young at 271 Hartwell Road.
THURSDAY, October 10, 2019
Finance Committee Meeting ~ 7 pm ~ Selectmen’s Meeting Room, Town Hall
Zoning Board of Appeals – 7:30 to 10 pm ~ First-floor conference room, Town Hall