Flavors of Bedford, an elegant event and the Chamber of Commerce’s signature fundraiser, will take place from 4 to 6 pm at the Bedford Glen Hotel, 44 Middlesex Turnpike, Bedford. For more information visit www.flavorsofbedford.org or call the Bedford Chamber of Commerce at 781-275-8503
Tickets are $40.00 per person in advance; $35.00 for seniors 65 & over; $300.00 for parties of eight; and $100.00 for a family pack – 2 adults and 2 children under 16.
Flavors of Bedford supports the work of the Bedford Chamber of Commerce, and a portion of the proceeds from this year’s event will go to the Heroes for Homecoming, a non-profit organization established to support families of deployed soldiers.
Faces in the Crowd at Flavors of Bedford in 2018
Images shown in this story are (c) JMcCT, 2018 all rights reserved
What’s on the Menu?
Tasting stations from 16 nearby restaurants, food stores, and markets will include:
- 110 Grill: A rich cheese sauce tossed with Cavatappi pasta, topped with BBQ pulled pork, onion strings & cracker crumbles, finished with BBQ and Ranch
- Abbott’s Custard: Delicious cool custard
- Annie’s Gluten-Free Bakery: Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies, Oatmeal Craisin White Chocolate Cookies & Chocolate Sugar Cookie
- Billerica Crossing: A fig and prosciutto crostini with a tomato, arugula, and a balsamic glaze. And a pumpkin bread topped with whipped cream and sugar crystals
- Flatbread: Jay Heart’s cheese pizza
- Friendly Toast: Chicken & Waffles, a bed of mashed chipotle sweet potatoes, with layers of waffle wedges, bacon & southern fried thighs, topped with hot honey, zesty maple sour cream & scallions
- Holi: Vegetable Samosa Mix, Chicken kali (Mirch – Chicken marinated with yogurt, black pepper, and spices) & Mango Lassi
- Peppers Bar & Grille: Eggplant Parmasean & Shrimp in a Pesto Cream Sauce
- Red Heat Tavern: Butternut squash soup
- Redstone American Grill: Braised short ribs with roasted red potatoes, shaved asparagus, halved grape tomatoes, and cornbread muffins.
- Sora: Bob’s Seafood Chowder shooter & short rib slider
- The Chateau: Gnocci Pomodora ~ ricotta-filled gnocchi, smothered in a creamy pomodora sauce
- Versa de Punjab: Dahba Chicken, Kali Mirch Tikka, Paneer Tikka
- Waxy O’Connors: Shepherds Pie ~ ground sirloin, peas, carrots & gravy with potato crust
- Wegmans: Kung Pao Chicken Lettuce Wraps Mango, Farro, and Green Bean Salad
- Whole Foods Market: Thanksgiving menu through an “all-in-one” bite sandwich
Flavors of Bedford Thanks the Following 2019 Sponsors
Premier Sponsors: Law Offices of Brown & Brown, New England Nurseries, Doubletree Bedford Glen Hotel
Diamond Sponsors: Bedford Florist, DSA Printing, Middlesex Savings Bank, Cambridge Savings Bank
Emerald Sponsors: Brookline Bank, Suzanne & Co., Orthopaedics Plus Physical Therapy
Sapphire Sponsors: Bedford Children’s Center, Express Pizza, Barrett Sotheby’s International Realty, KB Jewelers, Salem Five, Great Road Gallery & Framing, Carlton & Duran, CPAs, Debbie Spencer’s Group, Hanscom Federal Credit Union, State Representative Ken Gordon, CouponSurfer, Daydreamer Consulting, Middlesex Community College, Enterprise Bank, Merrill Lynch, Lexington Symphony, Bueno Pest Control, Juliarama Event, The UPS Store
Friends of Flavors: Live Life Well