With just 16 days until the September 1 Massachusetts primary, it’s time to focus on the details you’ll need to know before you cast your mail-in or absentee ballot or vote early in-person.
Use a VOTE by Mail Ballot
- Vote by mail ballots may be safely deposited in the lockbox near the front door of Town Hall.
Early In-Person Voting
Early voting will begin on Saturday afternoon, continue on Sunday, and close at 1 pm on Friday. Bedford’s early voting polling place will be the Reed Room at Town Hall, enter through the front door.
- Saturday, August 22 ~ 2 pm to 6 pm
- Sunday, August 23 ~ 10 am to 2 pm
- Monday, August 24 ~ 8 am to 7 pm
- Tuesday, August 25 ~ 8 am to 4 pm
- Wednesday, August 26 ~ 8 am to 4 pm
- Thursday, August 27 ~ 8 am to 4 pm
- Friday, August 28 ~ 8 am to 1 pm
In-Person Voting on Primary Day, September 1
- All 4 of Bedford’s precincts vote at the John Glenn Middle School, 99 McMahon Road
- Polls open at 7 am and close at 8 pm
- Click this link if you’re uncertain about your precinct.