Thanks to Healy and Bedford TV for sharing this Triple Chocolate Overload cake.
Try it, and let us know how you liked it? The recipe is below the video.
Triple Chocolate Overload Cake Recipe
1 cup of self-rising flour
1 cup of sweetened cocoa powder or hot cocoa mix
1 cup of white granulated sugar
1 cup of vegetable oil
125 ml of heavy whipping cream
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1. Preheat an oven to 180°C/360°F
2. Grease and line three 6-inch round cake pans and set aside
3. Sift the flour and cocoa into a small bowl, whisk to combine, and set aside.
4. In a larger bowl, mix together the eggs, sugar, heavy whipping cream, oil, and vanilla extract.
5. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, and mix until uniform
6. Divide the batter between the three pans and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cakes comes out mostly clean.
7. Allow to cool to room temperature.