Mass.Gov updates the Commonwealth’s community-level data every Wednesday and displays it for each town on a map of the state.
On the September 2 map, Bedford appears as a “GRAY” community.
Total Case Count: 258
- Two Week case Count: <5
- Average Daily Incidence Rate Per 100,000: 1.44
- Relative Change In Case Count: Higher
Total Tests: 8,772
- Total Tests Last 14 Days: 683
- Positive Tests Last 14 Days: 4
- Percent Positivity: 0.59%
- Change In Percent Positivity: No Change
Click a town on the interactive map found at https://www.mass.gov/info-details/community-level-covid-19-data-reporting, for specific information.