Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s Advent Fair at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church will be different from years past. The parish will still offer beautiful handmade crafts, a Silent Auction, a raffle of an L.L. Bean kayak set, shelf-stable food items, outreach gifts, and other gift options. Instead of an in-person event at the church, however, the Fair will be offered online using an e-commerce storefront.
The Fair will run from midnight on Black Friday, November 27, through 2 pm on Saturday, December 12. The raffle winner will be drawn at 2 pm on Saturday, December 5.
Bookmark www.stpaulsbedford.org and click through to shop the parish’s annual holiday market, featuring:
- Handmade crafts from St. Paul’s bevy of talented crafters and artisans
- Gift bundles and bags for easy holiday giving
- Raffle of an L.L. Bean kayak set, complete with a paddle and life jacket (Note: Raffle winner will be chosen on Saturday, December 5!)
- Homemade marinara sauce and other shelf-stable goods
- Silent auction of goods and services, including gift certificates to local restaurants, one-of-a-kind art and collectibles, and more
- Gifts to support the parish’s mission and outreach partners, including hammered metal art from Haiti
Patrons can order online, pay for their purchases via credit card, and either come to the church at 100 Pine Hill Road in Bedford for contactless curbside pickup, or arrange for local delivery if needed.
Curbside pickup days
- Sunday, November 29: 1:00pm to 3:00pm (for items ordered by 12:00pm on 11/28)
- Saturday, December 5: 11:00am to 1:00pm (for items ordered by 5:00pm on 12/4)
- Sunday, December 6: 1:00pm to 3:00pm (for items ordered by 12:00pm on 12/5)
- Saturday, December 12: 11:00am to 1:00pm (for items ordered by 5:00pm on 12/11)
- Sunday, December 13: 12:00pm to 3:00pm (for all orders, including Silent Auction items)
The people of St. Paul’s hope our faithful Advent Fair guests will take advantage of this virtual incarnation of the beloved annual all-parish event, which provides a major portion of the church’s annual fundraising revenue and offers a wonderful opportunity for fellowship.
For more information, visit https://www.stpaulsbedford.org/community/advent-fair/.