Seven Bedford residents are once again raising money for the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute through their participation in the upcoming Pan-Mass Challenge bike-a-thon. The 42-year-old PMC, which calls itself the nation’s most successful athletic fundraiser, is scheduled for this weekend—Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 7 and 8.
Riders secure pledges from donors for mileage covered or for the entire ride. More than 6,000 riders are expected to take part, with a goal of raising $52 million.
Bedford’s 2021 PMC riders, with links to their fundraising pages:
- Dr. Anthony Aidui ~ https://profile.pmc.org/AA0135.
- Frank Gardner ~ https://profile.pmc.org/FG0040.
- Dan Hurwitz ~ http://profile.pmc.org/DH0128.
- Chris Marino ~ https://profile.pmc.org/CM0156
- Anita Paton ~ http://profile.pmc.org/AP0117
- Marty Rogers ~ https://profile.pmc.org/MR0111.
- Amy Mason ~ is fundraising for her team this year and can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org.