Wednesday was the deadline for acquiring nomination papers, and Thursday morning Town Clerk Bridget Rodrigue said there are two residents who still have them. The deadline for filing the papers, with signatures of at least 50 local voters, is Friday at 5 p.m.
Holding papers for School Committee was Sarah McGinley. However, at a meeting this week, McGinley was introduced as the likely appointee to a new non-voting position on the committee, representing Hanscom Air Force Base households.
Rodrigue said the other prospective candidate who has papers is Maria Borino, for the Board of Health.
The rest of the ballot looks like this:
- Select Board (two seats): Dan Carroll, Shawn Hanegan, Emily Mitchell, and Ronald O’Brien
- School Committee (two seats): Eleanor Gorsey, Kelly Horton, Sheila Mehta-Green, and Brad Morrison
- Board of Health (one seat): Bea Brunkhorst, Alison OConnell
- Planning Board (two seats): Todd Crowley and Amy Lloyd
- Moderator: Mark Siegenthaler
- Board of Assessors (one seat): Nancy Wolk
- Regional Technical High School Committee (one seat): Nancy Asbedian
- Board of Library Trustees (three seats): Padma Choudry, Elizabeth Hacala, and Abby Hafer
Correction 1/24/2022: Thanks to an eagle-eyed reader for pointing out our typo in candidate Bea Brunkhorst’s name~)
Mike Rosenberg can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 781-983-1763