Here is information on the 2023 Bedford Town Election and Annual Town Meeting:
- The 2023 Town Election will be held on March 11.
- Those running for town elected offices may seek nomination through the Town Caucus on Jan. 10 or by submitting signed nomination papers by Jan. 20.
- No-excuse vote by mail will be available to all registered voters.
For more information and to access the vote by mail application, go to https://bedfordma.gov/281/Elections or call the Town Clerk’s Office at 781-275-0083.
Here is the calendar:
- Town Caucus: Tuesday, Jan. 10 at 7 p.m., Reed Room
- Last Day to Obtain Nomination Papers: By 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 18
- Last Day to Submit Nomination Papers to Town Clerk’s Office for Certification: By 5 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 20
- Last Day to Object or Withdraw Candidacy: Tuesday, Feb. 7
- Last Day to Register to Vote for Town Election: By 5 p.m. on Wednesday, March 1
- Last Day for Town Clerk’s Office to Receive Vote by Mail Applications: Monday, March 6
- Last Day to Vote Absentee in Person: By noon on Friday, March 10
- Annual Town Election: Saturday, March 11, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the JGMS, 99 McMahon Rd.
- Last Day to Register to Vote in Annual Town Meeting: By 5 p.m. on Friday, March 17
- Annual Town Meeting: Monday, March 27 at 7 p.m.