- This event has passed.
A Year of COVID Q&A: Checking in on the pandemic’s effects on the mind and body
March 9 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Over the past year, COVID-19 has changed the way we all function on a daily basis and which has, in some cases, affected our mental and physical health.
Join a moderated Q&A, sponsored by the Corporators and the Auxiliary of Emerson Hospital, where health care clinicians will discuss topics like anxiety and grief, addiction support, sleep management and self-care.
Learn more about managing and living during the time of COVID-19 and have your questions answered of how to fight the mental and physical fatigue.
Panelists from Emerson Hospital include:
– Moderator: Martha Rafferty, BSN, RN, Associate Chief Nursing Office
– Tony Piro, MSW, Director of Operations, Behavioral Health
– Dr. Gary L. Stanton, MD, Neurology, Sleep Medicine
– Dr. Stephanie Stratigos, DO, Behavioral Health
– Rich Kosses PT, DPT, Operations Manager Outpatient Rehab Department
This is a virtual event of our Connect Effect series. Registration is required. Conference details will be sent to registrants.
Please register to join at https://bit.ly/AuxConnectEffect3.