- This event has passed.
Annual Celebration and Community Awards ~ Bedford Chamber of Commerce
February 13, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Submitted by the Bedford Chamber of Commerce
The celebration will take place from 6 until 9 pm at the Doubletree Bedford Glen Hotel, 44 Middlesex Turnpike, Bedford.
Community awards will be presented to
- Business of the Year, Instrumentation Laboratory
- Business Person of the Year, Julie McCay Turner, Editor of The Bedford Citizen
- Bedford Diversity Award, Callahan Karate
- Outstanding Service to the Chamber, Josh Franklin
- Outstanding Service to the Community, Jeff Hoyland
- The Ray of Hope. Miriana Bianco-Spencer, the 2019 outstanding young person
Congratulations to each of our award winners for their contributions that make Bedford the vibrant community we all appreciate and enjoy.
Judge C. William Barrett, a partner at Esdaile, Barrett, Jacobs & Mone in Boston, will present the keynote address. Judge Barrett was nominated to the Massachusetts Superior Court in 2016. He graduated from Brown University in 1983, where he was co-captain of the football and lacrosse teams; he received his Juris Doctorate from Boston University School of Law in 1988.
Purchase Your Tickets Online
Tickets are $60 per person, $420 for a table of 8, or $540 for a table of 10. (Click here to purchase tickets) The party is open to the public, and the community is invited.
- February 13, 2019
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Community Organizations and Events
August 14 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm