Household Hazardous Product Collection
July 18 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Household Hazardous Products Collection
Minuteman Household Hazardous Products Collection Facility Lexington Landfill Site
60 Hartwell Avenue, Lexington, MA
9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Pre-registration is not required, however may be required for future events. The event is free of charge to Bedford residents. However, when you attend the event, you must show an ID or utility bill displaying your Bedford address.
Collect Household Hazardous Products
- Be efficient. Consolidate and combine with your neighbors to keep costs down and this program in place for future years.
- Please bring at least 10 gallons or 10 pounds of household hazardous waste.
- The cost to the Town is over $50 per participant whether you have 1 gallon or 10 gallons.
- Only household quantities will be accepted under the household collection program.
- Other options are available for businesses. Contact the Board of Health at 781-275-6507.
- Latex paint is not accepted. See the Board of Health Handout for latex paint disposal options.
- NEVER MIX CHEMICALS, store different items in different boxes.
- Tighten caps and lids.
- Leave materials in original containers.
- Pad boxes with newspaper to minimize spills.
- Drive directly to center.
- NEVER SMOKE – STAY AWAY FROM FLAMES.