- Friday, October 20, at 10:00am, Vestry Room, First Church Congregational, 25 Great Road (led by Meredith McCulloch)
- Monday, October 23, at 7:30pm in the Bedford Library Meeting Room (led by Maureen Richichi)
- Sunday, October 29, at 2:00pm starting at First Parish Unitarian Universalist, 75 Great Road (led by Lisa Baylis) — SEE SIGNUP BELOW!
- Monday, October 30, at 7:30pm in the Bedford Library Meeting Room (led by Doris Smith)
- Wednesday, November 8, at 7:30pm in the Bedford Library Meeting Room (led by Ginni Spencer)
Share your thoughts and questions about the MARCH trilogy with your fellow community members! Discussion leaders Meredith McCulloch, Doris Smith, Ginni Spencer, and Lisa Baylis will guide structured and unstructured conversations about the books, with occasional forays into broader topics of civil rights and the graphic-novel form.
Weather permitting, the discussion on 10/29 is planned as a “Walking Tour” of the Town Center/Mudge Way area, with stops at various locations to highlight particular events or aspects of the books. Please sign up here for the 10/29 group, to ensure the tour is a manageable size. If interest warrants, we have a waiting list for a second tour as well: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080B44A8A929A7F49-march
NOTE: The other groups do NOT require advance signup.